I’ve developed Swiss-Army knife agility through my decade of experience spanning the gamut of strategic challenges from campaign strategy to brand transformation. Agility is key for clients who want to be on the forefront. But my approach remains constant;
Leveraging the power of three: Strategy + Account/Client + Creative, Consumer/Culture + Brand + Category, or for me, leveraging my Curiosity + Photography + Writing
A willingness and excitement around learning a new process or about a new category
Strategy grounded in real, tangible insights where I take a critical look at the data and match that with my knowledge and interest in cultural trends, quantifying seemingly intangible cultural cues
A collaborative approach with internal teams and clients with an interest in delivering measurable ROI
A passion for guiding the expression of a strategic direction with the emphasis on it being well-designed and adding real value to the world
RESEARCH + ANALYSIS
Cultural / Innovation Trends (including trends-scouting through street photography)
Consumer Research: Quant & Qual
Competitive / Market Analysis
Stakeholder Interviews / Brand Analysis
Brand Strategy (Positioning, Identity & Internal Development)
Creative / Campaign Strategy
Digital / Social Strategy
CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT / WORKSHOPS + INSPIRATION
Consumer + Strategy Visual Dossiers
Creative Briefing Sessions
Stimulus for Workshops
Guiding beliefs in strategy and life
1. Simplicity over complexity. Cut the jargon.
2. Our relationship with brands follows well-established human behavior.
3. We’re not reinventing the rules of marketing, just using different tools.
4. Not everything can be measured (yet) so let’s use insightful magic that comes from qualitative research.
5. We’re in a historically exciting and significant time of disruption across every part of life, from the brands we use to how we define gender. It’s a great time for change.